Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back-to-School First Day

Our Pinterest inspired hallway bulletin board is the counseling program theme we use every year.  It certainly is bright and cheerful (and 3D).  It was a joint effort completed by members of our Pupil Services team.  Our school is blooming with a fast growing population.  Many of the new families joined us at our Boo Hoo Breakfast this morning at drop off. So far I have gotten into 3 classes to introduce myself, 26 to go... In first grade I am reading "Who's Ms. Sand Dollar? A Visit with the School Counselor.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am thrilled that you are reading this book. As the author, it is so rewarding to hear my story is being told! Thanks! It's an honor. Wishing you the best year ever. Schools are so fortunate to have counselors!!! Barbara King, Director of Counseling, Carolina Day School, Asheville, NC
    828-210-9143

    ReplyDelete