Monday, September 30, 2013

Saving Time



September has flown by and with 750 students I am searching for time saving tips.  My part-time counselor helped recruit parents for Career Cafe at Back To School Night and we got many parent volunteers.  To save time I used signupgenius.com It took me less than 20 minutes to enter the possible 15 dates for career cafe at a grade level and enter the emails of volunteers to speak to that grade.  Within 2 hours I had my first 3 slots for the year (for the grade level) filled and I could move forward to make signup sheets for the classes.  I like the students to have 3 choices at a time so they can make a choice that will hold their interest. We try to do 2-3 speakers a month from October-April in grades 3-5.  I highly recommend signupgenius!

No comments:

Post a Comment