Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tell One

TellOneGplus

One of the blogs I follow, The Counseling Geek, started this campaign to promote the benefits of belonging to ASCA and our state school counseling associations.  Read more at
tell-one-campaign.html I have only lived in 2 states during my professional career but have always been an active member of ACA and my state association.  I also belong to ASCA and VSCA. I believe all counselors should belong to ACA and ASCA and the respective state organizations.  I have served as an officer at the local, state, and national level and can honestly say, no matter how many hours you give to your professional organization you get back so much more. I encourage all counselors to join their professional organizations and take full advantage of all the benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment