Thursday, June 19, 2014

Last Day With Students Tomorrow

Our school year closes tomorrow. In addition to taking down bulletin boards, packing my office, saying goodbye to students who will not return in September I have several data reports to do. Obviously the data reports will be done on summer vacation. Since I am going to ASCA next week the data reports will have to wait until after July 4th. My principal nicely informed me she did not need them until early August when she meets with the Superintendent. Its good to support the school management plan goals but then data must be analyzed in a timely manner. Next year we are looking for ways to do all our surveys either on iPads or in Google Forms. I hope everyone has time for reflection and relaxation this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment